What's new

BOTL Pipe Newbie Sampler Thread

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
@Hot_Sauce, cash or trade? (Cigars are fine if you don't have pipe stuff to swap!)

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
IF I'm not mistaken, I think originally the trade was cigars and in return the pipe newbie sample. I could be wrong though and things might've changed over time. It's been such a long time since I've seen this thread hopping. And it's nice to see it come alive every so often again.

Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Hello-

I've been away from BOTL for a bit but a couple things have happened recently that made me think of this thread.

- A friend of mine bought a pipe and was smoking it as I was smoking a cigar and I was a bit envious
- I've be re-reading Tolkien
- I haven't been able to get thought of smoking a pipe out of my head

I'd very much like to give pipe smoking a try if someone is willing to sponsor me.

Thanks!
-Ken

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hello-

I've been away from BOTL for a bit but a couple things have happened recently that made me think of this thread.

- A friend of mine bought a pipe and was smoking it as I was smoking a cigar and I was a bit envious
- I've be re-reading Tolkien
- I haven't been able to get thought of smoking a pipe out of my head

I'd very much like to give pipe smoking a try if someone is willing to sponsor me.

Thanks!
-Ken
I’d be willing, unless someone tells me I’m not eligible. I think I am, not sure tho.