What's new

BOTL Poker Game (revised)

mike toro

neophyte Bolivar acolyte
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This thread is to gauge interest in a BOTL habanos only poker game.

There are several poker sites (and programs i.e. pokeroom.com) that allow private play money games. At a set date and time interested BOTL can log into the a private $1000 play money No Limit Texas Hold'Em game. To play, you have to ante up 3 habanos. At the end of the evening, the person with all the money gets all the habanos drop shipped to their door.

If you're interested please repond to this thread with the best date and time and your wager. This week is off because of the D.C. Herf. The first open Friday is Feb. 4.

Friday nights 5 p.m. EST till and Saturday days 3 p.m. till are the best for me.

a Monte #2, RASS and a Mag 46 says I take all ya'll 'gars :dancing:

If there is enough interest I'll collect mailing addresses, the pot stats and setup the game at the choosen date and time.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
I'll be in at somepoint, but I know that weekend doesn't work for me and this is the kind of thing I'll just have to jump into most of the times. I'll keep an eye out on this thread to see when you all get set up. I'd like to see more than one person "payed" if we have more than say 6 people. Even if that only means the first person to go out sends their 'gars to the second place guy.