What's new

BOTL + SNS + Cigar Cartel Meet Up + Tatuaje / L'Atelier / My Father Event @ Tobacco Leaf, MD 9/29!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys,

Well, as a follow up to our incredibly successful event last year at my shop with Pete, KC, Janny, Jose and the TAT/LAT/MF Gang - I am proud to announce that we will be "reduxing" last year's event again this year at my shop on Thursday, September 29th from 5pm onwards.

Much like last year, many of the elements will remain the same - we will be having a pig roast and a crazy food spread, as well as a signature cocktail bar for you guys to enjoy, as well an informal Q&A session with Pete and George Brightman (which we did last year and have included a link to below)

Last year we had quite a few guys show up from this great community so hopefully we can have the same this time around as well. Obviously, this event is open everyone so if you have a friend who you think might want to tag along, bring them along - - the more the merrier.

Of course, we will have tons of product across all 3 brands (Tatuaje, L'Atelier, My Father) and plenty of one day only event deals with swag and giveaways galore!

Any questions - feel free to shoot me a PM! Hope to see you many of you there!

Link to Pete & George interview at Tobacco Leaf (9/24/15)

Event Details:
Tatuaje/L'Atelier/My Father Event With Pete Johnson and Janny Garcia
Thursday, September 29th
5pm - 9pm
Tobacco Leaf (Jessup)
7351 Assateague Drive
Jessup, MD 20794
410-799-2094

Thanks,
Rahul