What's new

BOTL Teku Glassware

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
does this type of glass have a particular use/function
Teku glasses are for beer.
Lol I get that part. stout glass, ipa glass, sours anything in particular? I like em but what would I use em for

I use my dogfish ipa glass almost daily pilsners a lot snifters with big stouts so I'm just wondering if I'd actually use it a lot or not. I typically don't like tall/stemmed glasses because some tend to break if tipped over.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
I'm down for a set if you send them to W.B. for safekeeping and safedrinking. :)

Good one Ara.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
does this type of glass have a particular use/function
Teku glasses are for beer.
Lol I get that part. stout glass, ipa glass, sours anything in particular? I like em but what would I use em for

I use my dogfish ipa glass almost daily pilsners a lot snifters with big stouts so I'm just wondering if I'd actually use it a lot or not. I typically don't like tall/stemmed glasses because some tend to break if tipped over.
Lmao! After I posted it I remembered all your libations posts and figured a face-palm was coming... Captain Obvious strikes again!!!

FWIW I've never used a teku glass that I can remember, so I'll sit in the corner like a good boy...

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
I tend to use my teku glass for some of my sours. I also have a decent amount of beer specific Belgian glasses that i use a lot. There is also my array of Reidel white/red/water stemware to pick from. I like the teku and have yet to knock it over, so it may break but I don't know from experience.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
I was only asking because i know a lot of us pair scotch and whiskey with our cigars.

if it were a concept

glencarin glasses would be awesome.
X2 on those that would be awesome
ooooo yes. I'd FOR SURE be in for those if they were to be done in the future.
+1 would be awesome!!
This x1000!
Agreed! Please please please:
Agreed!!!

These look pretty cool. If they were pint glasses or rock glasses, I would be in
Ditto. Something for scotch, or a non-stemmed beer glass I'd be 100% down for.

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Yes I'm in .... Explanation follows for those who don't know

-Here's the latest entry, the Teku glass, designed by Italians --- and looks it! --- and made by Rastal. here's the press release:
Teo Musso, founder of Baladin Brewery in Torino, Italy, collaborated with Italian sensory analyst Kuaska (Lorenzo Dabove) to create the glass (the name "TeKu" is an amalgamation of the names "Teo" and "Kuaska"). Musso recognized the complex role that size and shape play in capturing essential flavor notes and aromatics of a fine beer, and in reaction to the growing number of brand-specific and variety-specific glasses, his goal in creating the TeKu was to develop an industry standard glass that could be used for the complete range of craft beers. Engineered by artisans at the Rastal glass factory in Hoehr-Grunzhausen, Germany, the TeKu promotes a full sensory drinking experience.

Rating - 100%
69   0   0

-Here's the latest entry, the Teku glass, designed by Italians --- and looks it! --- and made by Rastal. here's the press release:
Teo Musso, founder of Baladin Brewery in Torino, Italy, collaborated with Italian sensory analyst Kuaska (Lorenzo Dabove) to create the glass (the name "TeKu" is an amalgamation of the names "Teo" and "Kuaska"). Musso recognized the complex role that size and shape play in capturing essential flavor notes and aromatics of a fine beer, and in reaction to the growing number of brand-specific and variety-specific glasses, his goal in creating the TeKu was to develop an industry standard glass that could be used for the complete range of craft beers. Engineered by artisans at the Rastal glass factory in Hoehr-Grunzhausen, Germany, the TeKu promotes a full sensory drinking experience.

Thanks 40, good to know is designed for multi types.

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0

Ok I'm in now. I want some! Thanks 40.

Rating - 77.8%
8   2   0
I dig the idea of the glass. It is a great concept. But a stem on a beer glass just throws me off. Wonder if I would be able to snap it and sand it down....lol blasphemy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.