What's new

BOTL Teku Glassware

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Update for Glencairn Glassware

I got a quote a while back but wanted to finish the Tekus before setting up a pre-order.
A set of 4 of these glasses with the BOTL Alternative Logo Glassware (one sided) engraved would be $70+shipping.
Since there is a lower minimum on these (and assuming there is enough demand) sets of 2 for $40+shipping.
Im in for a set of 4 please.

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
There's no English on the box are these dishwasher safe or will I lose the design over time
It will absolutely come off if you put them though the dish washer.
What makes you say that? Naturally, over a long period of time anything printed will fade but you seem to imply it will just fall off the first time.

FWIW, I have put the Beerfora glasses (printed with white by the same company) in the dishwasher countless times in the last 8 months with very little affect. YMMV.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
There's no English on the box are these dishwasher safe or will I lose the design over time
What makes you say that? Naturally, over a long period of time anything printed will fade but you seem to imply it will just fall off the first time.

FWIW, I have put the Beerfora glasses (printed with white by the same company) in the dishwasher countless times in the last 8 months with very little affect. YMMV.

No brother i didn't mean it in a bad way I never had good luck with putting my nice glassware in the dishwasher.

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...

No brother i didn't mean it in a bad way I never had good luck with putting my nice glassware in the dishwasher.
I refuse to put any glassware in the dishwasher. No matter how new and advanced the machine or what quality the detergent, it will always etch the glass to some extent. People who do it all the time get used to it and I don't think they can tell the difference, but I can feel it. Anyone's house we go to, I can tell if they put their glass through the dishwasher. Because of this, I'm also a large proponent of hand-washing, painted or no.
Just one more guys opinion.
Take it for what it is.
One thing I can tell you for sure, if you do hand-wash, never dry stem ware by twisting with one hand on the base and the other on the bowl. That's what feels the most natural, but even minimal force can snap a stem without warning. Always both hands on the base/stem, or both hands on the bowl. Proper care, and these beauties will last you a lifetime!
:thumbsup:
Thanks again, Eric!

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I feel silly for askin but are u sayin this deal is "dead"
Now hopefully everyone has a good craft beer to break them in with 😉
Oh but do I lol
I know you do brother wish I could of got a set but I really only need one.
Play nice brother.

Naw it mean someone is getting hit... I should've included the quote

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I feel silly for askin but are u sayin this deal is "dead"
Now hopefully everyone has a good craft beer to break them in with 😉
Oh but do I lol
I know you do brother wish I could of got a set but I really only need one.
Play nice brother.

Naw it mean someone is getting hit... I should've included the quote
And it hurts brother thanks! uploadfromtaptalk1406938091264.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.