PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
You monster...
Hahaha, no really. It looks like we"re gonna get more than 25 with just single votes. Which will make it harder to decide what should go on and in what order.
While it would be difficult to figure out, next time, if everyone chose 5 and ranked them, then more would get multiple votes and the beginning of some rankings, so we could make a more accurate top 25.

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Hahaha, no really. It looks like we"re gonna get more than 25 with just single votes. Which will make it harder to decide what should go on and in what order.
While it would be difficult to figure out, next time, if everyone chose 5 and ranked them, then more would get multiple votes and the beginning of some rankings, so we could make a more accurate top 25.
I'll make it work

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
106   0   0
BLTC Santa Muerte corona gorda (5 1/2 x 48).

This is a tough one for me because, like many of you, I had a number of excellent and memorable cigars this year. I wish I could pick a top five (three of them would be from BLTC/BLK WKS Studio, BTW), but since I'm picking one, I'm going with the one that surprised me the most with how much I liked it AND stuck in my mind as one I needed more of. I actually started comparing other cigars with similar blends to this one (and always have my eye out for some more since I didn't buy a lot of them).

It surprised me because it's not my normal blend preference or vitola, but James Brown nailed this one in my opinion.

Last edited:

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Current BOTL Top 25 Leaders:
  • Bolivar Royal Coronas
  • Tabernacle Toro
*Brazilian Villain is also up there but I cannot let my own "brand" win... does not seem fair.
  • Nicaraguan fillers are favored
  • Cuban and Ecuador Habano wrappers are favored
  • Corona and robusto sizes are favored

This will be less of a "Top 25" at this point and more of a BOTL shopping list, I am super excited to work through these. One more day remains and I will post the overall results. Thank you everyone for your votes!

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Current BOTL Top 25 Leaders:
  • Bolivar Royal Coronas
  • Tabernacle Toro
*Brazilian Villain is also up there but I cannot let my own "brand" win... does not seem fair.
  • Nicaraguan fillers are favored
  • Cuban and Ecuador Habano wrappers are favored
  • Corona and robusto sizes are favored

This will be less of a "Top 25" at this point and more of a BOTL shopping list, I am super excited to work through these. One more day remains and I will post the overall results. Thank you everyone for your votes!
If the people have spoken about the Brazilian Villain, who are you to silence us?