What's new

BOTRL Newbie from Louisville, KY

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Board newbie here. Just a little about myself, i'm 33 and started smoking cigars off and on since i was 22. This past year i've really gotten into cigars. Some of my favorite cigars are Drew Estate's Liga Privada No. 9's, My father Le Bijou 1922, AVO Syncro, Padron 1964 Anniversary Series, and quite a few more lol. I usually smoke at the Riverside Cigar Lounge in Jeffersonville, IN or Executive Cigar in Simpsonville on my day's off. I'm planning to go up to Cinci to check out the Cousin's Cigar Shops sometime soon. I'm waiting on my NewAir Windeador to come in, putting in an order with John, and also ordering my best friend/best man for my wedding a Waxing Moon humidor. Can't wait to get to know the brothers and even possibly meet you guys.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Welcome from Indianapolis. Used to live in Jeff and work in Louisville. Riverside was the only shop I would frequent. Probably because I drove by it 2 times a day for 10 years commuting to work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from Indianapolis. Used to live in Jeff and work in Louisville. Riverside was the only shop I would frequent. Probably because I drove by it 2 times a day for 10 years commuting to work.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep everyone I've met there has been real awesome and friendly. I just wish that it wasn't a 46 mile round trip for me on my off days lol.

mjones9630

Who?
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Welcome from south MS! Been a while since I was in Louisville.. I remember a nice shop in the highlands/Bardstown? I forget the name of the area.. by ear extacy if that is still a landmark.. lol.. anyways, Welcome Bro!

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Welcome from NKY! I've been meaning to make a trip down to Riverside for an afternoon, just haven't made the time. Looks like a nice spot to hang out.

If you come up around Cincy, definitely make a stop at Party Source in Newport. Their humidor is really well stocked & the prices are as low as you'll find anywhere. Both Jungle Jim's locations have good quality smokes too.

Cheers!

IronW

Andrew
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Welcome from SE Missouri!

I've been to Riverside a couple times, GREAT shop. They have an amazing selection too. If you haven't already tried them, Warped is a fantastic stick, and I know Riverside carries them.