What's new

Boulevard Beer

jebloom22

Master Blend
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I enjoy the unfiltered wheat, pale ale, and pilsner (amongst others), however I'm looking forward to trying The Sixth Glass.

beercritic

Noobness
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not a favorite of mine (but, then, I have over 100 favorites in my "Top Ten" list).

I was trapped in Aberdeen, South Dakota, for the wife's family reunion. They apparently had one good beer store. Huge selection (according to the shelf tags, on the empty spaces on the shelves). Alas, there had been a huge German convention the week before. Say no more.

I did try some of their Pale Ale. Not bad. Won't be a favorite, but certainly satisfied our need for hops. Probably along the enjoyment level one associates with the ubiquitous Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. It certainly saved the day (er, weekend).

And her relatives were a great group of folks.

Cheers!

joe

Bsneed51

Lock and Load
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Their regular release beers (Wheat, Pale Ale, etc.) are decent beers. Their Smokestack Series beers are pretty good. Their limited release beers like Bourbon Barrell Quad, Saison-Brett, Imperial Stout, etc are excellent.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I love their Wheat and Stout beer. Smokestack series is also quite good. I have tried several but can't remember which ones I had. I have also visited the brewery several times. Nice tour just make sure you have a driver.

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
could never find the chocolate. made in conjunction with christopher elbow chocolates. those that tried it said it was great.
Fack. Wish I had known that. I have several stashed away. I'll get you one next time I'm in town. It is quite good and more than exceed my expectations.

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
I love several of their brews. The Wheat and IPA are summer favs. The 6th Glass is awesome as is their Dark Truth. The Imperial Stout is freaking delicious!

Dan

jebloom22

Master Blend
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They just started carrying BLVD not too far from where I live. I can't believe I've waiting this long to try the Bully! Porter, but it is excellent!