What's new

'Bout to go have a smoke with Jorge Padron!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
In about an hour I'll be heading over to my local B&M where Senor Jorge Padron will be hanging out between 10am and 3pm today! Super super excited to finally meet him, and I figured that the dinner tomorrow night will be hectic so why no just go and enjoy a smoke with him now?

I'm thinking I'm gonna have to bust out a formal greeting in Spanish perhaps to surprise him a bit:smokingbo I hear he's a cool guy, should be fun!

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
See if you can get Jorge to pickup the lunch tab...

Have a great afternoon my brother!

(When you become aware of future event within the state please post for all of "us" North Carolina Brothers!)

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Oh, and tell Jorge to send a pack full of Padron 1964's and 1926's for the poor bastard in Finland who can't get decent Padron's from here!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So, just spent 3 hours smoking cigars with a true gentleman. I came early, so for the first hour it was Jorge Padron, me and two other guys just sitting in leather chairs and shooting the shit. Those of you who said he's very down to earth were spot on. I greeted him in Spanish and we chatted for a while about my studies in Spain and he actually knows a little bit about Elon (my physical therapy school) which I was not expecting at all. Smoked a 1926, 1964, and half of a 3000 back to back and I'm feeling a little jittery at the moment, haha.

He was incredibly friendly, told jokes, talked about all kinda stuff regarding Cuba, the cigar industry, Scotches, beer, restaurants. (he hinted that if Cuba legalized tobacco in America he may start blending with it...). For being as famous as he is, he could not have been a cooler, kinder individual. Cannot wait for that dinner tomorrow!

TheCigarKid

Cigaraholic
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Man, I'm so jealous! Padron's are my favorite cigars, and being able to meet and greet w/ Jorge is like a dream come true, lol.