What's new

Boutique Brands

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
This may have been posted already idk. I am a big fan of boutique brands, My favorite is the El Titan de Bronze Redemption Maduro, just picked up a box of Cremo that are amazing. Just wondering what others think about boutique brands and what some favorites are? I have several "big name" smokes but they are my day to day smokes and reserve my boutique smokes for special smokes. IMO the quality of construction can't be beat, box of 20-25 all smoke the same, draw, burn, flavor. Don't see that in the big companies IMO. Can't wait to see the thoughts on this!

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I personally love the crowned heads stuff. But on that noe I have been really interested to try the Elogio stuffing have only heard great things about them.

Rating - 100%
95   0   0
I'm a big Reinado fan. Antonio puts out some really great sticks. The Habanito and Robusto are my favorites.
Agree. With the Reinado there is a unique, rich and well aged quality to the flavor.

Also Romacraft's intemperance and Cromagnon lines are excellent. The Intemperance BX series in particular has a very flavorful Brazilian wrapper.

The Emilio AF1 and AF2 are great as well.

PIO Resurrection and Lou Rodriguez Edition Premier are also really good. Both of these are real flavor bombs.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Agree.

Also Romacraft's intemperance and Cromagnon lines are excellent.
I have to agree on the Romacraft as well. Javajunkie introduced me to the Cromag through the newbie trade and I was immediately enamored with the line. I've bought a few samplers since and now trying to decide which box I want.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I personally love the crowned heads stuff. But on that noe I have been really interested to try the Elogio stuffing have only heard great things about them.
I just ordered a second box of Elogio Havano's in three months. Nuff said ;)

I need to bring you one mark , just keep forgetting

Poriggity

CRA Ambassador #0042
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I too enjoy botique brands, But there are a whole lot I still need to try. Reinado and Rodrigo are two of my favorites... Emilio cigars are tasty too..
Scott

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a big Reinado fan. Antonio puts out some really great sticks. The Habanito and Robusto are my favorites.
I'm good friends with the owner of Reinado. Let me tell you that a big surprise is coming with his new cigar. The Grand Empire Reserve is AMAZING!!! The are shipping to him now and will be heading out to the local B&M's shortly after he gets them should only be a couple of weeks.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Want to thank all BOTL members who continue to support the Reinado brand...it means a lot. You guys are the reason I got into the business and why I continue to stay motivated and build this growing boutique brand.

Best Regards,
Antonio

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Want to thank all BOTL members who continue to support the Reinado brand...it means a lot. You guys are the reason I got into the business and why I continue to stay motivated and build this growing boutique brand.

Best Regards,
Antonio
I missed you today buddy. Hopefully I can catch up with you and Eric before I leave!

Rating - 100%
95   0   0
I'm good friends with the owner of Reinado. Let me tell you that a big surprise is coming with his new cigar. The Grand Empire Reserve is AMAZING!!! The are shipping to him now and will be heading out to the local B&M's shortly after he gets them should only be a couple of weeks.
That is great news... I've got a couple on order and can't wait to give them a try.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Let's try and make it happen man... either way we will be in touch...Thanks for the mention...

Best Regards,
Antonio
I missed you today buddy. Hopefully I can catch up with you and Eric before I leave!

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Almost time... Thanks for the order... The Empire is on the way...

I'm a big Re
inado fan. Antonio puts out some really great sticks. The Habanito and Robusto are my favorites.
That is great news... I've got a couple on order and can't wait to give them a try.