What's new

Bowling season is here again

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
After a year off I'm back at it again. Who else is bowling? What are you throwing? Any personal goals for this season?

I haven't bought anything new for a few years because nothing will ever top the HyRoad. The only other ball I throw is the very old Gold Rhino Pro. I also have a Hammer Epidemic and Storm Virtual Gravity that have barely been used. I have a Brunswick Slingshot that I used for one season when I had shoulder problems and had to go lefty.

My goal is to maintain a 205-210 average for the entire 33 week season and not shit the bed in the last 4-6 weeks like I usually do. This is my first season since I had back surgery and my ball speed is down from 18-20 to 16 at best so I'm having to change my approach quite a bit.

dscl

BoM October '14
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
I'll be bowling two leagues this year, but I haven't decided on the bag yet. My goals for this season are follows:

• Maintain 210+ average
• Roll a sanctioned 800 series
• Repeat as league champs

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
I'm subbing as seventh man again. Nothing too glamorous but that's all I can muster. Used to be a die hard and burnt myself out going everyday for a nine month stretch...

So my goals:
Bowl semi consistently
Talk some smack while doing it
Buy a new ball if I get back into it(still throwing a danger zone from late nineties but she's got a couple 300s on her :))

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
I'll be bowling two leagues this year, but I haven't decided on the bag yet. My goals for this season are follows:

• Maintain 210+ average
Come back here and brag when you get that 800 or any other honor achievement.

dscl

BoM October '14
Rating - 100%
68   0   0

• Maintain 210+ average
Come back here and brag when you get that 800 or any other honor achievement.
Will do sir and you as well :D

Also while I still don't know what balls I'll be taking to the alley I did buy a new bag today