• Real

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Fake

Votes: 11 55.0%

• Total voters
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
How/why is it "obvious" that they sell counterfeits from looking at the site
I think the biggest clue is the prices. The Cohiba 1966 are way too cheap. A few others on the site also seemed too cheap. If it seems to good to be true, it probably is.

Keep in mind, I'm still pretty new to this, so there may well be other clues.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just out of curiosity...don't answer if you don't want to...this is simply for posterity. How did your interactions with the card company go? Did you tell them you received counterfeit goods? How specific did you need to be about the purchase?
I used the credit companies online chat to report the "unauthorized" purchase. I figured that was the easiest excuse that generated the least amount of back and forth drama. After all, I did not authorize them to sell me fake Cubans. ;)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are at least two different companies / websites that have the exact same physical address and local phone number (the above and at least one other). Did not read all of the spiel, but at least one claims "Currently, we are the largest online shop" which I find hard to believe...

And yes, some of the prices are stupid low, but agree some are NOT all that great.

Still, a lot of this screams "run away..."

Trout

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
How/why is it "obvious" that they sell counterfeits from looking at the site
Sorry I did not see this until now. The first red flag that I noticed is that they have a lot of very rare hard to find items available such as Montecristo sublimes. And 2nd would be the pricing on some of cigars I am seeing "$400 per box of espy's and 1966's.