What's new

Box of ruined LP T52s

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
hahaahahahah ... HDroadglide ... If I ran into you .... hahahhahahaah .... even more hahahahahahh ....

in 45 Min that restaurant opens and we have a $70 credit. There is hell to pay !!!

JD

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
hahaahahahah ... HDroadglide ... If I ran into you .... hahahhahahaah .... even more hahahahahahh ....

in 45 Min that restaurant opens and we have a $70 credit. There is hell to pay !!!

JD
Eat some of that hash for me JD. As always you are awesome and your service is top notch. This is why LP is my fav brand!

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
20 Minutes till corned beef and hash and some biscuits and some gravy and some scrambled and some sausage and some bacon .... (aint eating no eggwhites today either)

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BOYYYYYYYYYY

TommyGunz

BoM June 2011
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
As usual, class act!
finally something I think we can all agree on.

This thread reinforces my decision that I made a year ago to travel 2 1/2 hours to my "local" B&M, that is also a sponsor here, to make all of my nc purchases. I know I will never have to deal with this situation and will always have a top quality product at a great price.

I am glad everything worked out for the OP.

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah,

TG

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
6 minutes till you guys loose JD to the bestest breakfast ever.

If I die on the slopes, let this be notice to please split my personal cigar collection with ALL the fellaz on BOTL and my dad.

JD

Palmettoguy

42-28'48'' N
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Mr. Drew,
I am deeply humbled by your response and offer, but please allow me to politely decline.
I intend to hold the vendor strictly responsible over this matter. Thier lackadaisical actions have ensured that they have lost me as a customer for good.
They failed to send the shipping label the day they said they were going to; rather, they waited till COB the following day and sent it via 1st Class vs. Priority Mail.
Again, I'm throughly impressed with you taking time out of your schedule to address this issue.
Thank you!

Sincerely,
Mike R.

Moose

Moose with a stick!
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
SMASHED BOX OF LP T52.

Friends,

I'm in Lake Tahoe on my first vacation since I met Strife two years ago on Long Island. My wife is sleeping and I wanted to check BOTL to see whats poppin.

Here is my analysis of the "shituation" ...

1. It hurt the heart to see those T52 Bellys smashed like that, especially since the only shipment that left Nica since January 2011 was in August (and it was only 600 boxes).

2. Brother Palmetto Guy must have been scratching his head when these damn things came in and posted. He posted for genuinely good reasons, and he is going to be squared away, by Vendor or by me, ASAP, cause that ain't right.

3. Some of the Brothers who mentioned that the PalmettoGuy could have contacted the vendor first before posting have a point, as they have seen some manufacturers get taken advantage of in the past, but this is NOT the case this time around. Palmeto Guy is legit. I will say though, that it makes a man feel good to know that people care about him (so thanks for looking out for JD, it means a lot to me). All points are right on this one in my sleep, one eye open, opinion.

4. While most likely, the vendor is a legit vendor, it may be the case that he is not. I would rather not know this time around, cause .... well ... save that for another day. Unfortunately, because of the "REAL" limitations of the LP Brand, it has really sucked that we have not been able to get all of our retailers the LP line, and some have taken steps to purchasing them from "friendly" retailers who do have them. I, personally, prefer not to get into this mess, as I only want to make everyone happy. (I get that from my mother).

5. Finally, Palmetto Guy, my advice is this ... If the vendor is willing to send you the T52 Robustos and credit you the difference for some other good stuff (and he has other stuff you like), then do it. The Robustos are going to smoke great and are well aged, I assure you. Don't miss out on these vintage T52's - as they should be damn tasty. Please send your Vendor the photo that our brother posted about how to wrap an expensive box of cigars the right way. * And by the way, don't even bother shipping them back to him. If he makes you, tell him "NO". If he says he will only credit you if you ship them back, respectfully say "NO" and I will take care of it 100%. Don't waste your precious time on this one. There is no question of what took place.

6. Growing up in a hard working middle class family, I have to say that I have tremendous respect for the hard working dude, and UPS/Fedex is no exception. These guys deserve a lot of respect for what they do and have to put up with. Sometimes however, they throw a package around and (a box that has no cello) and has not been well packed by your VENDOR will get smashed. Your Vendor should be ashamed of himself for packing expensive sticks like that, and this is ultimately his fault. Just inform him and I'm sure he will improve his shipping style. Most vendors are good people.

Finally, brother Palmetto Guy, if this Vendor does't respond to you by tomorrow, please post it right here on this thread and John Brooke and I will get your covered with something good to make up for it. Honestly, i have zero T52, but have No.9 coming in weekly, and all sorts of other goodies. JD and Drew Estate will never let any Legit complaint go without doing our best. Sometimes we may be a little late, or mess up, but we always get it straight eventually.

Much respect. * I WON'T be thinking of any of you while I am skiing down the mountain today or stuffing my fat face with eggs and biscuits and gravy or eating my corned beaf hash. I am so damn hungry. This is only a two night vacation, so i have to get every nook and cranny out of it.

ITS A BAIT FISH AND ILLUSIONE 68 KIND OF TIME.

Also, finally finally, happy holidays to ya ...

JD
This is why I smoke Liga's... Class all the way!

The EVP

The Bully
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
As someone that has personally seen JD stand behind his product, I can tell you that he truely is a stand-up guy and take care of his customers. WTG JD!!!!

Fia

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
IMO... I Kinda of agree with this... he never mentioned the vendors name. I couldn't image something like this ever being allowed out of DE's warehouse...
I can attest to the quality of the packing and care used in all drew estate shipments from their warehouse. They are overly generous with their packing materials to insure no damage during shipment!!!

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Took a break from the slopes and want to say something useful. God bless you dudes. That dude better get his stuff or ima still hook him up cause he deserves it and cause that's how life should be. He gonna have to settle for No.9'a though. I don't care of Mine declined my offer. This is Xmas time and this is time to go beyond for everyone we know and in any we we can.

My after ski ing bookers and Oregon Porter is kicking in and I just want to do good for brother Mike. And oh yeah, just dropped episode 4 of "Blue Collar Beer and Bourbon Review on my FB. I'm fucxed up already.

Best
JD
- from IPhone so any mistakes JD not responsible.