What's new

Box of smalls that's ready to smoke

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
This thread totally goes to show tastes vary. :)

I normally don't like any Partagas fresh but would definitely smoke a fresh Bolivar. Luckily for me I don't smoke a lot, have a decent stash and can afford to be patient and get some time on my cigars. One philosophy I go by is to smoke singles of things I accumulate which allows me to age my boxes... works wonders! :)

Zedman05

Fiend4theLeaf
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Just had my first H Upmann Half Corona today, and MAN IS IT GOOD FRESH. I don't know how long this box will last, but damn ! They remind me of the Upmann EE. Lots of flavor, GOOD FLAVOR !

Skitalets

Laguito No. 2
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Just had my first H Upmann Half Corona today, and MAN IS IT GOOD FRESH. I don't know how long this box will last, but damn ! They remind me of the Upmann EE. Lots of flavor, GOOD FLAVOR !
Yeah, those things are dangerous. I have two tins that I've been able to lay off of so far, but I'm about to break down and start smoking them. Once I do, they'll be gone in no time.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Yeah, those things are dangerous. I have two tins that I've been able to lay off of so far, but I'm about to break down and start smoking them. Once I do, they'll be gone in no time.
I have only heard great things about those but they are impossible to find are they pricey or just sell out quick?

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I bought a box of Boli pc and smoked 5 or 6 of them thus far. I love nc's, but I think I need more cc's in my stash. They are unique, no doubt.