What's new

Brand New From PA

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
How's it going everybody? I'm brand new to the cigar scene at 18. A couple weeks ago I tried my first cigar, some light house blend. It wasn't bad, but man was I having fun. I hail from the suburbs of Philly and love this site and would love to become a part of this community. Anyone got a good featherweight cigar?
:welcome:

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Welcome.

Don't you know smokin is bad for you?
Put that stinkin thing out!
Smokin isn't allowed here!
Haven't you heard about the effects of second hand smoke?

Get used to it, you will hear all of that and more.

My advise........after politely telling anyone that utters the above, F*** Off.
Relax, experiment and enjoy the ride.

greetings, welcome, and ditto to what Ken said.

as for mild smokes. might want to look into the Rocky Patel Vin. 1999's
Carlos Torano: Casa Torano's are also on the mild side but have very good flavors...

frankluke

Pipe Snob
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
How's it going everybody? I'm brand new to the cigar scene at 18. A couple weeks ago I tried my first cigar, some light house blend. It wasn't bad, but man was I having fun. I hail from the suburbs of Philly and love this site and would love to become a part of this community. Anyone got a good featherweight cigar?
welcome!

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
:welcome: