What's new

Breast Cancer sucks, My wife just finished round 6 of chemo.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Keep your head up Chief. My mom is a breast Cancer survivor of 4 years and I just went thru a diagnosis of thyroid cancer for my wife in July. Cancer is a beast and attitude is a big part of kicking its ass. Hang in there and my prayers are with your wife and your family. It is hard on the ones diagnosed and it is hard on the family members. Hang in there and stay strong for her. But also remember take care of yourself as well. Praying for a positive prognosis and full recovery. Pm me if I can do anything to help.
Thank you all brothers for your prayers, we are blessed to be in such great company.

Chef

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
You two are in my prayers. Yall are looking great!! Stay focused Chef. And lean on your brothers when you need to.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
My prayers are with you and your family brother. Please hang in there and tell her she looks beautiful no matter what. We are all here for you...Both!

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
You two are in my prayers. Yall are looking great!! Stay focused Chef. And lean on your brothers when you need to.
Exactly!

Nicole finished her chemo, and was put on an extra 12 rounds if herceptin, which she's just finished on Friday. There is a light at the end of the tunnel. Stay focused, and stay positive, and you both will get there.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
We will add you to our prayer list brother. I hope you have a better day each and every day. Also continuing to pray for Letecia. Thank you for your service to our country. May God bless you very much.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
We will add you to our prayer list brother. I hope you have a better day each and every day. Also continuing to pray for Letecia. Thank you for your service to our country. May God bless you very much.
Thank you along with all of th brothers for you constant prayers and blessings for my wife to beat her cancer and to recover quickly. She goes in for surgery in a couple of weeks. We will need a few extra prayers for the surgeons on those days.

Sincerely,

Chef Scott Calhoun and Family.