brewed up some fresh cappuccino tonight

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
That's a true Ginny only way to make espresso
Guinea
GUINEA *** My brooklyn slipped out lol
Know what you mean bro!! Everytime I hear my voice on an answering machine or something I think...........Holy shit this asshole sounds like a frigging Goomba from Brooklyn. I haven't lived in Brooklyn in 23 years!
I'm only 4 years outta Brooklyn and now living in staten island the land of wanna be's I don't think I'll ever loose my goomba lol

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Guinea
Know what you mean bro!! Everytime I hear my voice on an answering machine or something I think...........Holy shit this asshole sounds like a frigging Goomba from Brooklyn. I haven't lived in Brooklyn in 23 years!
I'm only 4 years outta Brooklyn and now living in staten island the land of wanna be's I don't think I'll ever loose my goomba lol
LOL! Everytime I travel down south the accent is instantly recognized. People asked me in the past if I was in the mafia. LOLOL
I tell them, There is no such thing as the Mafia

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Guinea
LOL! Everytime I travel down south the accent is instantly recognized. People asked me in the past if I was in the mafia. LOLOL
Lol I know what your talking about I go to my in laws in Jersey and they freak out cause I drive a black caddy they think the don just pulled up

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Guinea
Lol I know what your talking about I go to my in laws in Jersey and they freak out cause I drive a black caddy they think the don just pulled up
HAHAHAHAH: A "Guinnea Gun Boat"

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Well that just made me solidify my idea to purchase the Bialetti. Those look so good I could almost taste them

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
buncha dago/wops in this posts. wheres the "perculata"
LOL only way to make da coffee put in on da boil..

Make tha coffee to go.. Whaya doin its a joke a joke put the coffee down!
hahahahahahahah LOVE WHAT THIS THREAD HAS TURNED INTO

[video=youtube;H_dx7CkA0ck]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_dx7CkA0ck[/video]