What's new

brewed up some fresh cappuccino tonight

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just to let everyone know the froth was done with an Aerolatte. Great little device
I use this as well...nice little toy to get that foamy topping in just a few seconds. I tend to microwave it for about 20 seconds and then use the tool...foams up like a professional and then sprinkle some cinnamon and chocolate flakes on top...sometimes just a dip of caramel.....oh baby!

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Just to let everyone know the froth was done with an Aerolatte. Great little device
I use this as well...nice little toy to get that foamy topping in just a few seconds. I tend to microwave it for about 20 seconds and then use the tool...foams up like a professional and then sprinkle some cinnamon and chocolate flakes on top...sometimes just a dip of caramel.....oh baby!
I heat the milk / half and half to 140 degrees then froth. Depends on how hot you want the cappuccino. That Aerolatte was the best $20 I spent.
What coffee do you use?

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I heat the milk / half and half to 140 degrees then froth. Depends on how hot you want the cappuccino. That Aerolatte was the best $20 I spent.
What coffee do you use?
I use half and half as well even though the "experts" say to use 1% milk...blechhhh. I like my coffee and cappuccino hot so I spent about 15 minutes one day just getting the "right" temp on the 1/2 and 1/2...how many seconds and 20 seconds seemed to be the right amount of time on HIGH. I keep fresh batteries in my Aerolatte so it whips it up and gets real foamy. Since I travel to so many places I buy a lot of coffee and Blue Mounain Jamaican is my favorite so far but there are a ton out there. I go to Trader Joes and Whole Foods and stick my head in those coffee barrels and soak up all the goodness...if it smells good I get 8 ounces.

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
What coffee do you use?
I use half and half as well even though the "experts" say to use 1% milk...blechhhh. I like my coffee and cappuccino hot so I spent about 15 minutes one day just getting the "right" temp on the 1/2 and 1/2...how many seconds and 20 seconds seemed to be the right amount of time on HIGH. I keep fresh batteries in my Aerolatte so it whips it up and gets real foamy. Since I travel to so many places I buy a lot of coffee and Blue Mounain Jamaican is my favorite so far but there are a ton out there. I go to Trader Joes and Whole Foods and stick my head in those coffee barrels and soak up all the goodness...if it smells good I get 8 ounces.
Sweet. I get JBM from Jamaica when a friend goes back to visit family. His friend owns a coffee plantation
I also like Cost Rican, Guatemalan, Kona
What do you use for espresso

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
buncha dago/wops in this posts. wheres the "perculata"
LOL only way to make da coffee put in on da boil..

Make tha coffee to go.. Whaya doin its a joke a joke put the coffee down!
hahahahahahahah LOVE WHAT THIS THREAD HAS TURNED INTO

[video=youtube;H_dx7CkA0ck]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_dx7CkA0ck[/video]
That's my old hood .. Spent a lot of nights in the ridge !

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
What coffee do you use?
Sweet. I get JBM from Jamaica when a friend goes back to visit family. His friend owns a coffee plantation
I also like Cost Rican, Guatemalan, Kona
What do you use for espresso
When I go to Hawaii I bring back about 2 pounds of their pure Kona Blend....ohhhh mannnnn is it good. Costa Rican coffee is really good as a friend of mine told me all about it and he sends me CR cigars as well...private blend. Italian Roast is really good as the flavor is a bit more intense than most...if you like it lighter then get the beans from the North part of Italy. I don't drink espresso as much anymore unless I'm traveling....the caffeine really affects me..ask my wife. There are some really good Columbian Blends that I actually buy from Costco...Kirkland House Blends as well as others...surprisingly good. I get to Jamaica a couple times a year so I get my fill of them whenever I want.