What's new

Briefcase Recommendations

Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Well, currently in the market for a briefcase and wanted to get some opinions.

Currently looking for something in black leather, with a detachable shoulder strap, preferably with a “divider” (two gusset).

Looking at Tumi along with some other brands such as Salvatore Ferragamo and Montblanc, but I know there’s a whole bunch of other companies out there and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations?

Also looking at preowned stuff on eBay and The Luxury Closet pending it’s clean and obviously in good serviceable condition.

And.....go!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Well, currently in the market for a briefcase and wanted to get some opinions.

Currently looking for something in black leather, with a detachable shoulder strap, preferably with a “divider” (two gusset).

Looking at Tumi along with some other brands such as Salvatore Ferragamo and Montblanc, but I know there’s a whole bunch of other companies out there and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations?

Also looking at preowned stuff on eBay and The Luxury Closet pending it’s clean and obviously in good serviceable condition.

And.....go!
I picked up a nice Tumi one at their outlet for about 40% off retail. I’ve had it 4 years now and couldn’t be more pleased. I’m a road warrior for work and it’s held up great.

Cheers!