What's new

Brotherhood

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
I love it!
When you can hand someone something, and get a smile out of them, it's just part of the experience!
I share what I can, when I can, In hopes that it will broaden someones outlook on cigars.
Anytime you get that smile and genuine "thank you" out of someone, it just makes it all worth it!
That is why I love this forum so much.
everyone just sharing the share!

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Great story thank you for it. There is a couple of guys on here from AZ that have shared with me. That would be Dave Mayes and AZCigarNut. They have brought my cigar experience to a new level.

BrandonJ

I <3 Eric.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
The sharing of the share and the friendships made are what makes this hobby for me. I honestly can say some of the friendships here have been more important to me that many in person throughout my existence.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Cool I was at a pub/bar the other nite, imagine one that still allowed smoking in VA. The bartender told me you can smoke until someone complains, I thought damn this cigar will be short live. Nope got to smoke the whole thing and he noticed it was a padron that my lady friend was smoking. So I gave him a MF La Bijou 1922 and he said that was one of the nicest jesters. When he brought the bill he'd given me free beer, it was great trade.

Kindness goes a long way in making friends and impressions!
Damn Brian, that's great considering he thought you were one of the nicest "jesters" he ever met! :stretchgr

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Brian, I have all the respect in the world for you my friend and thanks for your service to our country and keeping me and my family safe! :thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I love hearing about stuff like that. What makes it even greater, is that gestures like that are often very contagious. Leading to more and more acts of generosity from other people.

To the noob, I'm sure that experience was worth more than the 6-9 dollars the Cigar cost.