What's new

Brothers on Instagram

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So I'm a pretty serious instagrammer and I know a few other are and some do reviews and all sorts of stuff. So if you have an account, post your name and people can follow each other

Mine is: BKKALLDAY

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
fellow BOTL using IG i dont know if you have seen this but here it goes

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13578_3-57559710-38/instagram-says-it-now-has-the-right-to-sell-your-photos/

i know plenty of you take some real nice pics and if you dont have them with a watermark across them they will have the chance to use them without your knowledge.
This also applies to twitter and Facebook as well. Funny to see all the people up in arms and wanting to leave IG because of this

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
fellow BOTL using IG i dont know if you have seen this but here it goes

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13578_3-57559710-38/instagram-says-it-now-has-the-right-to-sell-your-photos/

i know plenty of you take some real nice pics and if you dont have them with a watermark across them they will have the chance to use them without your knowledge.

This also applies to twitter and Facebook as well. Funny to see all the people up in arms and wanting to leave IG because of this
yeah i had stopped posting on FB a while ago but since IG you couldn't get the pic in full scale like you could from FB i did't think nothing of it.
but now that they changed the language to be able to use the images for sale, i am thinking i am just going to delete my account and open a new one that i don't post any good quality pics on. leave my artistic side on another medium

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
I dont FB. I do tweet n IG. Is there any way to save pic that r posted on IG. From smartphone or desk top computer ?