What's new

bucanero cigars

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi guys. have bad news that I wanted to spread. bucanero cigars was hit hard during the last hurricane and lost "thousands of cigars" - his quote. he has decided to sell the business. it would be nice if there was somebody out there that knows somebody looking for an opportunity. I' d hate to see this place gobbled up by the big guys. his cigars are truly heaven at a great price. the owner is 69 and had a stroke a while ago and is pretty down on his luck. insurance company won't pay because flood water didn't do the damage although I can't see how? I'm not too sophisticated on the internet but if anybody knows how to crowdfund, it would be a godsend for him. otherwise, his cigars are purchased online at his sight only. anybody looking to help through sales I'm sure will ease his pain some. thanks for listening to my story.

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
http://bucanerocigars.com/shop/

Very nice folks at Bucanero.
sorry to hear about the health and weather problems.
These folks would do anything to help a person out, so if you can do it, pick up a bundle or two.
Don Douglas, El Capitain, Full Sail, Z, I remember as good sticks.decent prices.
There is a big boy,Canon,worth a go.

A component in their cigars is a tobacco called San Salvador,it gives a very aged flavor, almost a musty aroma.
unusual but very tasty, I bet there are very few members here who have ever tried a blend with this tobacco.
Chuck,I hope you can help these folks out.........