What's new

Bucs GAME!!!!!!

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
OH MY GOOD LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What an incredible, up and down, heart attack inducing, CRAZY ASS GAME!

If any of my neighbors aren't Bucs fans and watching the game the cops must have been called a dozen times for all my screaming, cursing, hooting and hollering! And now with 20 seconds left in overtime we have a long field goal attempt!:eyequiver :eyequiver :eyequiver :eyequiver :eyequiver :eyequiver :eyequiver

I think I'll curl up in the fetal position right now....

Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Well??????????
who won.
The panthers lost to dallas with 24 seconds left. I would really appreciate the bucs losing and us kicking atlanta butt next week.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Fuck it.. both teams had the chance and neither one of them really wanted to win the damn game.....

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I only came into the game in the Second half but WOW....what a ride!!!!! When we missed that last field goal attempt I was crushed and convinced that we had lost but I recieved an early christmas present when Gruden and the Boys pulled it outta the fire!!

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Can not believe we missed that field goal. Even harder to believe we blocked the Atlanta's!!!! I was sure it was all over! WOO-FRICKIN'-HOO

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Jwrussell said:
Can not believe we missed that field goal. Even harder to believe we blocked the Atlanta's!!!! I was sure it was all over! WOO-FRICKIN'-HOO

I thought it was over when we fumbled on the kickoff return in overtime. I was working at the cigar shop, and most people started leaving. They of little faith.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Yea an extremely gut wrenching game... It sucks but oh well... we lost, we are done fine... just please go win next week so we wont be the only team in NFL history to never have back to back winning seasons