What's new

Bundle choice's...

Puff13

Stogie Buster
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
how many of you smoke bundles for yard gars and such,for myself ,i like Rolys,Nic factory corojo's,and i like some of the JR'S Altern,and olivia bundles...

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Since I only smoke about 1-2 sticks a week, I don't partake in bundles.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
DWavs said:
Since I only smoke about 1-2 sticks a week, I don't partake in bundles.
Same here...I smoke for the pleasure of it. I'm sure I'd smoke bundles if I smoked 3-4 a day :popeyes:

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
I'm also of the quality over quantity opinion since it's generally 5 cigars per week for me ... more in summer / less in winter.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
I usually have a bundle or two of connies sitting in the bottom of the humi.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
I don't smoke enough to really get into bundles...though I do still have half of a bundle of connies buried.

Moglman

Mountain Hound
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
For NCs, if you are willing to give them 6 months, I personally like the CFB bundles from Uncle Mikey. He can also tell you what is smoking decent right now and what might be a bit young. I haven't liked every variety, but most are good, IMHO. The CFB MC2 and CFB MC4 are both nice. Just don't expect them to taste like the real deal.

Doofus

Spoon!
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Moglman said:
For NCs, if you are willing to give them 6 months, I personally like the CFB bundles from Uncle Mikey. He can also tell you what is smoking decent right now and what might be a bit young.
Uncle Mikeys also has a bundled line (It acually comes in a heavy-mil paper box, but, anyway...) called Habanos Puros that is an excellent yard/golf cigar. The Cameroon and Sun-Grown are the best of the different wrappers available.

Puff13

Stogie Buster
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Doofus said:
Uncle Mikeys also has a bundled line (It acually comes in a heavy-mil paper box, but, anyway...) called Habanos Puros that is an excellent yard/golf cigar. The Cameroon and Sun-Grown are the best of the different wrappers available.

Ill have to try Mikey's then,thanks for the tip..

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started off buying bundles, but not anymore, they just don't do it for me. I reached for one last night and quickly tossed it. They just don't do it for me like they used to since my tastes have gotten more demanding and expensive (unfortunately).

By the way, when I did buy bundles, I used to swear by Flor de Oliva Naturals and Maduros (only a little over a buck a stick)

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I smoke several bundled cigars, all maduro: primarily Montesino Napoleon Grandes and Flor de Ybor City coronas and belicosos. The Montesinos taste great, but their wrappers are really rough and their construction can be fairly ugly. But at $2 for a stick bigger than a Churchill, what the hell?!