What's new

BURN by Rocky Patel in Napels Florida

kimene16

Home away from Home
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Any reviews about Burn by Rocky Patel in Napels? I've been itching to visit this place. Any DO(s) and Don't (s)? Any other place to hang out and enjoy a good stick in Napels? I'm stock in this 80 degree weather for another few weeks. Sorry Northerners.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
From the looks of it, I'd say very upscale lounge since IT IS in Naples. Also a very wealthy and upscale community. Never been yet, but it's on my list to go if I ever get the time when I go down for a visit to my Grandparent's.

If you do get to go, let us know how it is! I for one am very curious. I'm sure the pictures don't do justice about the actual atmosphere either.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Dang, sorry I missed this. I'm here now, but going back North tomorrow. I was in Burn on Wednesday. Several guys hanging around smoking. Big screens with sports on. All the women working there had long dresses on and the men in suits. Humidor was decent. Overstuffed with RP as you would expect, but some others good ones as well. Happy Hour during the day was 20% off, so I picked up a couple of sticks. They have a pre-embargo Cuban case as well if you want to spend $300 a stick - they looked pretty rough too, but you don't see that very often.

kimene16

Home away from Home
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
It's 70 in Connecticut. I'll probably mow my lawn tomorrow...

Christmas on the beach was not my idea. After six kids and 8 grandkids, she rules. I managed hundreds of people throughout the years, I can't seem to manage an 120 lbs grandma. Merry Christmas to you all.

bostoneo

The Chosen One
Rating - 100%
400   0   0
Ive been there a few times, great selection of premium cigars. Grab some Illusione Burn's, they were made for rocky by Illusione. Good LFD selection as well, and they have some cigars in a case within the humidor that may intrigue you as well :)

kimene16

Home away from Home
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thanks brother @bostoneo. I have 6 days to explore Naples' Cigar bars. I went to Costco got my self a bottle of Maker's Mark and Rocky Patel Vintage Sampler (6 pack) that's my smoke and drink for the day.

I guess I had one too many Maker's Mark. I had to edit this msg. SORRY

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
If you have a car while you're there, take a drive over to Ft. Myers to stop in at the "World Famous Cigar Bar." I don't remember the name of the shopping center it's located in, BUT I do remember Bass Pro Shops is right around the corner. If I recall, they had a black or red awning at the entrance. A really nice lounge/bar/humidor too. I stopped there for a few smokes, but wish I could've stayed for a few drinks and chat with some of the local patrons.

PS - Download Cigar Aficionado's "Where to smoke" app if you can. That's how I found some local Florida B&M's to visit.

kimene16

Home away from Home
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
THANK YOU. I did get "Where to Smoke" app, I will be heading UP to Ft Myers this week, will post a short review.

If you have a car while you're there, take a drive over to Ft. Myers to stop in at the "World Famous Cigar Bar." I don't remember the name of the shopping center it's located in, BUT I do remember Bass Pro Shops is right around the corner. If I recall, they had a black or red awning at the entrance. A really nice lounge/bar/humidor too. I stopped there for a few smokes, but wish I could've stayed for a few drinks and chat with some of the local patrons.

PS - Download Cigar Aficionado's "Where to smoke" app if you can. That's how I found some local Florida B&M's to visit.

bostoneo

The Chosen One
Rating - 100%
400   0   0

If you don't get lost in that plaza lol. It's right by Outback Steakhouse. They have TAA

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
If you don't get lost in that plaza lol. It's right by Outback Steakhouse. They have TAA
Yeah, from Bass Pro Shops I needed to use the app to find it lmfao. It's walking distance so no prob. I needed the exercise. And yes, they do have TAA's. The humidor is on the left side when you walk in the door.

THANK YOU. I did get "Where to Smoke" app, I will be heading UP to Ft Myers this week, will post a short review.
Awesome!! Let us know what you think when you go.

Sent from my cellular device via Tap to Talk

btort

Bob
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
The World Famous Cigar Bar is in the Gulf Coast Town Center shopping mall which is just south of the RSW airport. Even with GPS and the Where to Smoke app it is almost impossible to find that bar!

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
En route to Naples right now. Marcus Daniel is still my favorite shop in the area, despite its insane prices - at least for their house blends.

I may give Burn another go. My first impression was not great thanks to paying a cover fee.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning, I'm to to BOTL and this is my first post I(perhaps I should have gone to the intro thread first?). Anyway, I go to Naples once a year for a long weekend with the wife and 3 other couples. Every time I go, I stop in at BURN for a stick or two. Coming from NY, there's no way to express my happiness with a bar you can smoke cigars in. While I agree that the walk-in is mostly RP sticks, I've always found something enjoyable and compared to NY prices, affordable. Last year, they had life music, no cover and they have some great Bourbons to go along with your smoke.

I know this thread is a little old, but it seems like there's some West Coast FL guys and I had to start posting somewhere.

Thanks and keep puffing.