What's new

Busted!.......

djs134

BoM May '06
Rating - 100%
66   0   1
I have two coolidors. One is in the open (50 qt Coleman) and the SI knows about it. I occasionally get shit for how many cigars I have, but for the most part it's harmless picking.

The other is a big white 150 qt cooler that houses my Premium + sticks. This one is on a shelf way in the back of the storage area in the basement. Wifey never goes back there. Boxes are too heavy, too high and the place is full of spiders….(or so she says and of course I don’t dispel this misconception).

.....so, I'm going through my cigars (reboxing, checking humidity/temp, etc) and decide to label a few singles before I loose the box codes.....being careful to only bring a box or two over to my chair as I work so as not to trigger the spatial/comparison reflex in my lovely bride should she join me for a smoke at some point…which she does on a couple of occasions today.

“How’s it going?”
“Fine, just a little maintenance on my collection.”
“That’s nice.”
….. You get the point.

So, after a couple hours of playing and smoking she suggests that I put together a package of cigars for one of her nephews for a gift. Quickly grasping an opportunity, I say….
“Sure, I’ll have to order a box or so. I want to give him a good selection.”
She says “What, with all of the cigars you have?”
I say, “Oh, these, not all of these boxes are full, there’s more empty space than it looks” (this IS the truth by the way)

Then she nails me with “Maybe in that cooler, but what about the big ass white one in the back there that’s FULL of cigar!”

And then she smiles and laughs! DAMN I love that woman!

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
See...no matter how smart or cunning we THINK we are...our wives are smarter and even more cunning.

The sooner we all learn to cope with this fact the better off we will be.

:rofl:

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Lucky for you Dan, a very understanding wife you have sir. BTW she set you up nicely. Be glad you still have a set of balls right now amigo.

My wife still does not know SHIT about the Avanti wine cooler and it's fancy dancy conversion to it nor the Coleman cooler either. I have mentioned many times I have boxes of cigars and a large humidor at the office. She has never seen it, so she does not know the full story. I think the time is right to have a talk with her before this particular story gets too far out of hand.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I love it!!:rofl: Sounds like my wife. If I may offer this advice, Just remember this: When you argue with your wife, it's not a matter of who's going to win, but how bad you will lose!:bickering :headroll:

John
Married for 26 years