What's new

Busy busy FML

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
So life is kickin my ass at the moment and I feel like I really haven't been participating or on the forum much at all lately. Just wanted you all to know I'm still alive and well lol. Wedding is in 2 months and there is just so much shit to get done still, all the little things and we're moving in together once were married so all of that prep is happening too and it's just stressful as all hell and yeah I haven't had a chance for a stick at all, hope to get one in this week, but yeah just wanted to rant a bit and I'll stop now, thanks for the vent session

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I went through it several years ago. It gets easier after the wedding unless you're like us and get pregnant 3 months after the wedding. We had a break for a year and then had our second last March and have been busy again. I'm praying for another calm stretch in the next several months.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Do not ever feel like you need to make a post to update us here. This place will always be here for you when needed. Hell man there are people on the Make a wish thread that owe people sticks for 4-6 months and then still participate in it to post up. Enjoy whats happening and congrats on the path to marriage.

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Glad to know that you are moving in together after you get married. I would have been worried if you planned on living in two separate locations. Although once you have been married for 27 years like I have you might wish you had negotiated for a half together, half separate man cave agreement:)

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Do not ever feel like you need to make a post to update us here. This place will always be here for you when needed. Hell man there are people on the Make a wish thread that owe people sticks for 4-6 months and then still participate in it to post up. Enjoy whats happening and congrats on the path to marriage.
I know I just didn't want people to think I was one of those guys who just came for the bombs and took off running..I was having fun bombing and bsing daily, but then all this hit me lol but I'll still be here just a little less frequent than I'd like for the time being, but I appreciate it

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Glad to know that you are moving in together after you get married. I would have been worried if you planned on living in two separate locations. Although once you have been married for 27 years like I have you might wish you had negotiated for a half together, half separate man cave agreement:)
Lmaooo

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I hear ya man. Winter is my down time from smoking anyway, but things are nuts. Our wedding is a month a way, so planning has taken tons of time. Plus doing house work, work has decided to go crazy with projects, Fiance works at 2 clinics, the dog... Thank God we don't have kids yet. wow. Hang in there man!

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I hear ya man. Winter is my down time from smoking anyway, but things are nuts. Our wedding is a month a way, so planning has taken tons of time. Plus doing house work, work has decided to go crazy with projects, Fiance works at 2 clinics, the dog... Thank God we don't have kids yet. wow. Hang in there man!
Dude I'm feeling all the same pain lol, luckily yours is gonna be done sooner, then you can kick back...Luckily I'm a little slow at work today so I'm taking a lunch lol

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
The bright side is we just had a heater installed in the garage... I may try to see if I can work out how to smoke in there some time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk