What's new

((((Buyer beware)))))

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

Has anyone ever purchased items from MYDISCOUNTCIGAR.COM? I just wanted to make you guys aware of the issue I had with them. I saw a nice humidor @ their website that I wanted to purchase so I went online and placed my order after 5-8 mins I received a confirmation email stating that my order had been placed and to click on the link to find the current status And tracking # I clicked on the link and the current status was "on hold" the tracking # field was blank. After 1 business day I checked with my credit card comp to see if the charge had been posted by the company and it was so i'm like hmmm:scratchhe how am I being charged if my order is on hold so I called the company's listed phone an left a total of 6 messages since my initial call no one has ever answered the phone (I'm calling during normal business hrs) I left vm's and I still haven't received a response as of yet I've also sent emails and haven't received any response as of yet. So now I'm heated I'm like Ok you've charged my card my order is on hold and I can't get in touch w/anyone and no one's calling back, So then I tweeted and sent a private message via facebook to the "OWNER" of the company requesting a response. I have still yet to hear anything back from anyone at the company and it's now the 16th. Mr Roth you can go kick rocks with/no socks........... So BOTL be careful After doing a search on the web I've found out that I'm not the only one who was almost hoodwink by these jokers::nono:

PS....If anybody knows where I can find a Craftsman bench Monte Carlo glasstop humidor drop me a line

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Did you cancel the charge w/ your CC company? That would have been my first move after not being able to reach anyone.

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Agreed. Look no further than our site sponsors for a great selection of smokes and good prices. :thumbsup: