What's new

Buying freeze until 12/31/2016

Rating - 100%
95   0   0
Day 1: resisted Warped MdO split at great price

Day 2: resisted Small Batch 20% off Crowned Heads sale
I feel ya, I was sitting here trying to convince myself that it would be ok to get in on the split since the contest hadn't officially started yet. My self imposed buying freeze won out in the end. LOL, Now I'll probably crack on day one of the contest.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just ordered another box of skinny monsters because it was a good deal, put myself on a freeze two weeks ago so this will help.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Day 1: resisted Warped MdO split at great price

Day 2: resisted Small Batch 20% off Crowned Heads sale
Where can I place a bet on this one? It's only late Sept. and you've got 3 more months to go. I tried doing this years ago and failed miserably...but since I have bought so many cigars in the last few years I don't worry about buying anymore....that's the plan is to buy so many of your favorites that you don't worry about purchases for a long time.

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I'm with you guys on this freeze. I am not going to say how many boxes I've bought in the last 6 months but I just put 30 boxes/cabs into a deep sleep cooler last night. Oh ya and my most recent purchase was my "white whale" so I can be done for 3 months. Still debating wether to post it on the latest purchase thread. I will say that if a cab of Boli PCs or CEs or a cab of SLR DCs can be had at a reasonable price ($475, 550 and 750 respectively) I will break the freeze. Chances are I will make it 3 months without finding these but I will continue to look every day.
Best of luck to you all. Stay strong @StogieNinja

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
I'm with you guys on this freeze. I am not going to say how many boxes I've bought in the last 6 months but I just put 30 boxes/cabs into a deep sleep cooler last night. Oh ya and my most recent purchase was my "white whale" so I can be done for 3 months. Still debating wether to post it on the latest purchase thread. I will say that if a cab of Boli PCs or CEs or a cab of SLR DCs can be had at a reasonable price ($475, 550 and 750 respectively) I will break the freeze. Chances are I will make it 3 months without finding these but I will continue to look every day.
Best of luck to you all. Stay strong @StogieNinja
A)sign up for the contest!
B)30 BOXES?!
C)What was you white whale?

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Last year I didn't purchase between Thanksgiving and Christmas. You know, when the best sales of the year come out. This year I'm doing a fourth quarter freeze except for gifts.