What's new

Buying Pipes (have Pics)

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Guys Would any brothers be interested in purchasing some pipes? My father hand makes some great pipes, he's been trained by some famous pipe makers too. But he has to many and needs more room. I will be getting some pics on this thread if there is some interest. They'd only be selling for around $50 to $75 but are great pipes. If your new to pipesand need a good one to start out this is a great idea. Please let me know if there is any interest and I will post some picks over the weekend. :peace:

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I'd be interested in the pics. Also, let us know who trained him.
Dad had gotten some hands on training under Mark Tinsky and Rad Davis. Spent a week out with them getting tips tricks and working on some pipes together a couple of years ago.

Pics will be up this weekend.

Texas Cop

Cavalry Scout
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Not to pile on or anything brother, but post pics here in the thread so we can all take a look! Maybe we can drum up some bidness for your dad!

drew

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would be most interested to see those handmade pipes. I am using a Dunhill at the moment but need another one for more casual use since it is too valuable to carry to and fro.

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I tried to get them downloaded, but had problems. I will try it again tomorrow. They are some really great looking pipes too. two are gongto be 50 dollars, two I think 75 dollars and three of them are 100 dollars. Great craftsmanship. I'll retry the pics and get them to you guys.