What's new

C&D small batch - Sun bear anyone tried it?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey guys, got 2 small batch - sun bear today, I was wondering if anyone tried it yet? From the description it sounds like a good thing to hide in the cellar for a while.

A blend of the finest red and bright Virginias balanced by Basma leaf from 2014 and Izmir Orientals from 2013, Sun Bear showcases select varietals by highlighting their inherent characters with a range of unique and nuanced casings. South Carolina garden-grown honey — harvested from the personal beehives of C&D's head blender, Jeremy Reeves — combines with a whisper of silver tequila and elderflower to augment the fruity and floral notes of the choice Orientals and Virginias. The result is a natural, refined tobacco with a bright, refreshing character and a creamy, rounded finish — the perfect complement to these final days of summer.20190808_182358-1.jpg

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah I don't think I'll be able to wait on this one, I saw a review on SP and this seemed like a perfect blend for me.

OleVaSmoker

Leafman
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sold out already and I'm still searching in vain it appears.
Really wish they would think of maybe expanding productions of these instead of just 4k or so tins.
They sell out in 48 to 72 hours.
Sadly I missed yet another one.

Sent from my phablet using Tapatalk app in the shower.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah I thought this would happen, best thing to do is sign up for several retailers newsletters they will let you know when new releases are coming. I usually pass on new stuff but this one clicked all the right boxes for me. I haven't opened a tin yet but I'll probably open one save one.