What's new

C Dub from San Diego

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wanted to introduce myself and get more involved with the board (been lurking for quite a while). Been smoking cigars for about 20 years. Started with my Dad's White Owls, moved up to Thompson's, now smoking ones a little bit better.

A heavy day of smoking for me is 2 in a day (camping), average is more like 3 a month. Some ISOMs, but a lot of times I'm smoking the bargain cigar (Rocky Patel seconds, etc.)

Married with 3 little girls (pray for me). Grew up in Orange County, lived in San Diego since 2000. Lawyer by trade (just took the leap and opened my own firm so life is "interesting" right now).

Hoping to meet up for HERFs, meet some new guys and learn some things.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Welcome brother! Theres a lot of brothers here in san diego! We actually have a herf every thursday night if you'd ever like to join us! I'm a first year law student at USD we should definitely meet up for a smoke sometime!

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Welcome from a San Diego native! I've wanted to hit up that weekly SD herf too, but I have a 4 month old at home so smoking time is tricky.

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Welcome!
Hope you enjoy your stay here :)
Quite a few Brothers in the SD area, and we have a great Herf in Aliso Beach twice a year...Look for it in April, hope to meet you then :)

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Welcome, man! I'd say something witty about the San Diego brothers being a bunch of yahoos, but I'm too damn tired.

See you Thursday!

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Welcome from a San Diego native! I've wanted to hit up that weekly SD herf too, but I have a 4 month old at home so smoking time is tricky.
We'll get you out, one of these times... until then, enjoy that kiddo! She'll only be 4 months once.