What's new

Cain F lancero: no more.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Oliva has confirmed the Cain F Lancero will be no more. The company has run out of tubos and as such will be producing no more of the highly-rated cigar.

The Cain F Lancero was the first cigar announced when the company announced its STUDIO TOBAC venture in late 2010, it would officially go on sale in the form of the STUDIO TOBAC Lancero Exclusive Collection in December 2011 and then on its own in boxes of 10 the following January.

In addition, the cigar has been part of the STUDIO TOBAC World Tour Sampler.

The aluminum tubes have always been a part of the Cain F Lancero story as they were the source for the cigar’s delay to market.

It’s estimated total production was around 100,000 cigars.
- http://halfwheel.com/cain-f-lancero-production-run-ends/52007

A sad, sad day for lancero fans.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Nooooooo!!

I should have hoarded these when I had the chance.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
It would be stupid for them to stop production just because they ran out of tubes. I'm hoping it's a joke and would also love to see these sold in a cab instead. Guess I better hold on to the few boxes I have left. Could be worth trading for DE Pigs soon :)

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Well I guess Ill order my first box purchase and it will be these. Got the wineador scent normal. That would be a nice first box.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
The article was posted April first. No way this is real
I keep trying to find something to indicate it was a hoax. So far, I've yet to see anything. Most places have already admitted to their pranks; halfwheel hasn't posted anything like "gotcha!"

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
The article was posted April first. No way this is real
The news cannot wait until a specific day to publish. This is a real news story.

We might screw with reviews on April 1st (by posting reviews we would not normally, not with the info), but we do not screw with the news on the site.