What's new

Caldwell Cigar Company

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just curious if you've had a chance to smoke these. I really am digging the King is Dead, Eastern Standard, and Murcias Fantastic sticks. I'd highly recommend them

Rating - 100%
95   0   0
Great to hear. I'm going to an event May 10 with Tower Cigars....I expect I'll be picking up a bunch to try.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
They just had an event at my local shop on wednesday night it was awesome. Robert came out and gave a nice presentation about the new lines and about the tobaccos he used. I was a fan of the wynwood project while it lasted so no surprise I really like his new stuff. So far I have smoked all three of the caldwells and 2 of the JV's. Long live the king, the kind is dead, eastern standard, Gibraltar and the murcias. So far my favorite is the Eastern standard in Cream crush. The Gibraltar is the sleeper of the JV line, very very tasty.

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I was at the Tower event today and tried the Long Live the King in the lancero size and The King is Dead in the torpedo size. I enjoyed both very much. Long Live the King was a nice strong cigar but it is not a butt kicker. The King is Dead had an awesome last 3rd that had a milk chocolate like taste. I am smoking a Gibraltar right now and so far it is tasty especially for the price. Mark put on a great event and the Caldwell crew are nice people.