What's new

Caldwell/DE collaboration "All Out Kings"

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Damn, thats a lot of negativity about a product that hasn't even been blended yet. Im not saying you have to love DE or Caldwell cigars, smoke what you like, but that much hate towards not even a cigar, but just the announcement of a collaboration?
Maybe they haven't been impressed with the trash they put out right now and they're just expecting the same....

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
Personally, I am intrigued and interested in this cigar. I like the idea of collaboration between different companies as it breeds creativity. A lot of times these projects don't live up to expectations, but I am definitely intrigued and looking forward to this cigar.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Damn, thats a lot of negativity about a product that hasn't even been blended yet. Im not saying you have to love DE or Caldwell cigars, smoke what you like, but that much hate towards not even a cigar, but just the announcement of a collaboration?
I'm not sure saying the collaboration and or the Blend is good or bad on this new Cigar, IMHO Caldwell Cigars just miss the mark, will it help ? I think it will, Willie does great work as a Master Blender, DE has the Marketing..... @Jadawin it will remain to be seen on how it turns out ........

Last edited:
Rating - 94.7%
20   1   0
I can understand that some don't like what either company puts out but even though I'm not a huge fan of either, and don't buy much they put out, I have enjoyed some that I've had. I've really enjoyed Caldwell's JV line, and some of the higher end line as well. The Eastern Standard for Small Batch was great and I've heard many others say the same. Many people like the stuff Willy is doing as well. I enjoyed the Herrera Esteli and the Norteno. But them putting their tastes together isn't necessarily going to make a bad cigar. It'll be rolled at JdN and distributed by Caldwell. Say what you want but the man can market and get his cigars out quite well and JdN is a quality factory. I'm not saying the cigar is gonna be good, or that I love either company, but I think it's an interesting concept and I'm intrigued as to what it ends up bringing us. I'm positive I'll try another cigar that I just decide I don't like, why not this one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk