What's new

Calgary Saying Hello!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,
I am a university student in frozen Calgary AB Canada(Also have a home in Gilbert AZ). I have been part of a few online communities and just recently found BOTL.org after watching some youtube videos of the BOTLs on the cigar safari. Which looked like an amazing time and got me excited about joining this community !!
Anyhow, I was apart of r/Cigars over on reddit for the last year but recently have been looking for a little bit more laid back happier forum to be involved in. People seem very happy to be supportive here and are well informed which is a nice change of pace from some of the other more casual online communities. I have been smoking for two years, and have been on the Liga Privada wagon the entire way! Looking forward to becoming a BOTL.

Cheers,
Jae

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
A Washington St. brother welcomes you. :welcome:

I agree the Cigar Safari seems like a very special time indeed, especially when you throw in the fact that you'd be sharing the experience with like minded Brothers.
What a great concept--oh, and I read they have a poker table set up too! A botl'er died and gone to heaven

:angel:

All the Best

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Welcome from sunny and warm Orlando. I love Canadians. You guys are one of the reasons we don't have a state income tax.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Hey Jae!

:welcome: from Minnesota :waving:

Glad you decided to join us!!!

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hello Jae :welcome: from Chattanooga, Tn. We are glad to have you join us. I am sure you will enjoy the website and camaraderie here.