What's new

California BOTL members?

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
For CA you need 2 forums...1 for you looneys down there in So Cal and one for the cool people up here in Nor Cal ;)

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
For CA you need 2 forums...1 for you looneys down there in So Cal and one for the cool people up here in Nor Cal ;)
Haha yup! As one who grew up in so cal and now resides in the Northern part of the state.. CAJoe knows what's up!

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
West Hills (San Fernando Valley) here!

Nice thing about socal is that you don't have to wear a parka to the beach :stretchgr

I do spend some time each summer in Santa Cruz, so I really do like NorCal....

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I'm out in Whittier.

I had to work out in Santa Rosa for 3 weeks years ago and love that area but I've been all over the Socal and Norcal area. Norcal is definately a slower pace then Socal.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Hmm that's funny. You don't normally see "cool" and "norcal" in the same sentence.
You may be a transplant, but you are a natural!

You know what is wrong about Northern California? "Hella"

You know what is wrong with Southern California? All the douchebags "the industry" attracts.

I choose the lesser of two evils.

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Hmm that's funny. You don't normally see "cool" and "norcal" in the same sentence.

You know what is wrong with Southern California? All the douchebags "the industry" attracts.

We are not just cool, we are hella cool!

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0

We are not just cool, we are hella cool!
Keep telling yourself that, brother. ;)