What's new

Camacho 1962 Pre-Embargo cigars

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I smoked one of these tonight and it was great. I wonder about the claim by Camacho that they use Cuban tobacco in the blend. Wouldn't they have to have a heck of a lot of pre-1962 tobacco to make a production cigar?

The one I had tonight was very tasty, but I didn't detect any resemblance to cc's. Does anyone know what Cuban tobacco Camacho uses for this blend?

Docbp87

Smoke Into Oblivion
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
The general consensus is that the amount of legitimate pre-embargo tobacco in these is basically... dust. That said, the wrapper used on these is really nice, but I can't remember the specifics at the moment.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
I had some of these last year but sold or bombed alot of them away. An expensive cigar that really doesn't warrent the price tag IMHO. It is a nice cigar but nothing like a cc which I think fools the public through it's advertising.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I had some of these last year but sold or bombed alot of them away. An expensive cigar that really doesn't warrent the price tag IMHO. It is a nice cigar but nothing like a cc which I think fools the public through it's advertising.
Well put.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I agree on the price, although I just bought it as an add-on to a box of Tats that I got from Cbid. I think it was $9 or so. I would buy again if they were 6 or 7 bucks.

Fourtotheflush

BoM Apr 12'
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
The general consensus is that the amount of legitimate pre-embargo tobacco in these is basically... dust. That said, the wrapper used on these is really nice, but I can't remember the specifics at the moment.
1999 Jamastran Corojo wrapper

Ive had them.

They are ok, but dont warrant the price tag.
I have one I recently aquired an may give it another shot:rifleaim::tazerblas:bangbang::riflefire

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I saw somewhere ense thay these were very good, but at 20 a stick I wont be finding out. If I can find them for like 9 a stick which seems possible on cbid then maybe.