What's new

Can anyone ID this humidor?

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Was wondering if anyone can I.D. this humidor for me? I went antiquing with my GF this morning and came across a humidor. Looked and felt nice, and the price seemed good too. Hoping I got a good deal but cant seem to find any info on it. I don't know much about these and took a bit of a shot in the dark as this is going to be my first real humidor upgrading from a cooler...

dimensions are 16"x 11"x 5"

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Thats what I am not sure of, if its legit. it looks and feels nice but this is coming from a cooler and a cheapo $15 20ct desktop... so anything is better really. I couldnt find a model on their site that shared the dimensions so I was hoping you guys might have some insight.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
ya you could say that... walked out with it for $119... they had it tagged for $179. I am having a hard time believing this right now... .... someone pinch me

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Do a close up of the sticker so we can read it better. Although I can read the $1,500. :applause: lol

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
shit lol ! nice find man congrats ! sell that fugger and get a 100 count and some sticks !
I think im gonna enjoy it for a while :)

Here you go bro.... $1,500 Prometheus Platinum humidor. Shows dimensions and pics inside just like yours. Good find fo sho.

https://www.prometheuskkp.com/products/humidors/platinum/150cigar-inside.htm
You rock! thanks man. The reason I was hoping for ID is because its missing the key but at this point that is the least of my worries haha.