Votes: 9 12.0%
  • No, wish I could.

Votes: 31 41.3%
  • No and don't want to.

Votes: 8 10.7%

• Total voters
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thanks to Citrix and VPN, I used to work at home half-days so I could take my son to school and pick him up after school. Then someone in management decided that I was overprivileged and should only work at home three days each quarter. The advantage to not working at home is that I'd have to work until 8 or 9 pm most nights to make up for travel time during the day. I did get a lot more done than I expected to.

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I do design work for a develpment company, So I can access their servers remotely from home if I really wanted to, I tend to get more work done in the office. Plus It looks better to the guys who ae paying me if they see me more.

Gummi Bear

Righteously Indignant
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
There's no reason whatsoever for me to make the 40+ mile commute to work every day. I should be able to do everything from the house, and go in once or twice a week for a half day to close out estimates.

Last year, my company opened up an office ~10 minutes form my house, yet I still drive over an hour to work.
:argh: :sadcry:
My boss, who is meddlesome, likes to see us estimators here.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
No I can't work from home.....But I hope in a couple years when I retire I'll work at home doing what I want to do .........

Boppa-Wasch

BoM March '07
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Yep! Now all I have to do is find some work..........Lawn needs to be mowed. When I did have a full time job I could access all the programs from home and not have to travel there to do the things I needed to do.

gpugliese

Beware the penguins...
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Carpenter's assistant at the moment, so no.

But boy has this job taught me how much to appreciate those Avallos and Aristocrats, and how they are worth every damn penny.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Carpenter's assistant at the moment, so no.

But boy has this job taught me how much to appreciate those Avallos and Aristocrats, and how they are worth every damn penny.
I know, right? I am amazed when I watch a good carpenter work and match everything up perfectly :applause: