What's new

Canadian Women Know How To Celebrate

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
I definitely agree, good for them and lighten up. Plus that's pretty sweet they were smoking stogies at center ice!

BUT, an under-age girl drinking out in the open? No way that should be condoned. Granted she is legal drinking age where they trained in Alberta, but not in Vancouver. She should've stayed in the locker room with the beer, simple as that. I'm definitely no prude when it comes to drinking, but you just can't do that in the public eye.

Poulin, who scored both goals for Canada, doesn't turn 19 - legal drinking age in British Columbia - until next month. The drinking age in Alberta, where the Canadian team trains, is 18. Photos showed Poulin on the ice with a beer in her hand.

smokemifugotem

BoM July '10
Rating - 100%
190   0   1
FYI and off all of subject...but the stick of choice for the women...Tatuaje...yup...someone called it out on FB and Pete stated that they chose it for the red and white label. Not sure on the validity of this fact...but pretty cool if it is true.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
let's hope they don't like women as much as you do!!!:hearteyes
Ha, that thought crossed my mind as well. I mean, the sport, the gear, the cigars, the beers.....just a little gender bending is all. (hope they don't come kick my ass for that comment, 'cuz I know they could).

As for the beers, I see Labatts and Molson. No way those canuckians would be drinking a Coors Light.

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I definitely agree, good for them and lighten up. Plus that's pretty sweet they were smoking stogies at center ice!

BUT, an under-age girl drinking out in the open? No way that should be condoned. Granted she is legal drinking age where they trained in Alberta, but not in Vancouver. She should've stayed in the locker room with the beer, simple as that. I'm definitely no prude when it comes to drinking, but you just can't do that in the public eye.

Yup, she could have put it into a neoprene cozy/sleeve, and claimed it was a coca cola. Then she would have been fine. Oh well.