What's new

Candy Crush Saga!!

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Aarrrgh!!!!!!! What a time wasting, eye bleeding, brain melting, frustrating way to utilize something as powerful as a computer. I'd delve deeper into my hate for this piece of crap of a game but I think I should have another "life" by now, I must beat this level.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
It looks like something an 8 year old should be playing but I am seeing my wife, brother and sister-in-law (people in their 30's and 40's) apparently addicted. I first noticed it on my brother's Ipad at Christmas. I thought he had it downloaded for his kids (age 4 and 6) but it turns out he and us wife have been playing it.

Thank God I haven't let myself get sucked into this.

Rating - 100%
153   0   0
My 9 year old got me playing it. Been stuck on a level for 2 months and refuse to pay to play. Only play couple times a week.
I will admit that im addicted to clash of clans and have spent a few $$ on it

Mike

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hahaha this game is pretty fun. I will admit I wanted nothing to do with this game but I got sucked in like the millions of other people. The game is exactly like Bejeweled Blitz but dumber and better?!?!?!

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
I had to delete this game for my sanity

My wife still gets sucked in all the time, makes it difficult to communicate with her...is that good or bad?

ChefBoyRG54

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
My 9 year old got me playing it. Been stuck on a level for 2 months and refuse to pay to play. Only play couple times a week.
I will admit that im addicted to clash of clans and have spent a few $$ on it

Mike
I'm with you there clash of the clans has sucked me in big time.

This game I got bored of after a week

Sent from my Tapatalk 2 using iPhone. Bahahahaha ass backwards.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I'm in my 30s. Seems everyone I know - wife included - play this game! Wife was stuck on level 67 for like 2 months and kept playing. I've since begun playing occasionally on her phone and I have to admit - it is oddly addictive.

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Just downloaded this game.....and now I hate all of you for keeping this thread going long enough to interest me....now if you will excuse me, I have candy to crush.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2