What's new

Can't believe this flies around and I haven't noticed

Almi

Jim
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Very Nice !

I expect to see them in about a week or 2 around my house. Most years they nest close by so we also get a chance to see the young ones come to the feeder. The funny thing is we still have some of our winter birds hanging around but with the warm forecast they should leave by this weekend.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
These days I find it to do a better job than my Canon EOS 20D. To get the same optical zoom for that SLR as I am getting with the SX 50 would cost me many thousands of dollars. I find that the photos are very good to excellent provided I do not zoom beyond the optical zoom and into the digital zoom range.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
You drink a little bourbon, smoke a cigar, sit on the porch with the camera on a tripod and wait for them. Hopefully one comes to about where you want it before the 3rd or 4th bourbon.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
PIctures like you took just amaze me....the detail of the colors and seeing a creation like that just makes you think....no way could something like this just happen...too much thought and creativity went in to that. I wish I had the patience to just go out and sit there and wait....guess while I'm smoking a cigar and the birds don't mind I may have another hobby to add. I have several cameras and used to do a lot of photography in my day....now I just travel and take photos of places I've been.