What's new

cant find brass....

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I've been looking... and looking... and looking.

Seems given the times that I cant find any decent brass anymore for .45acp. A year ago 100 casings of 45 deprimed, inspected, and polished was $9....

ugh :sadcry:

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
All sold out in my neck of the woods too.
You might have to start chasing down brass at the range.

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Wish my range let me even look at the brass haha, I go to grab the broom and I get the stink eye... And I don't even want it! Always try to refill my cases as I shoot.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
When I used to shoot at at West Allis Shooters Shop, I finished every range session by sifting through the brass buckets for a few minutes. Never asked, and never got hassled.
If they don't have a policy against it, I see no reason you can't.

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Yeah just give up for now. We have ammo to get us thru about a month and none in sight to re up. That goes for reloaders supplies everything from what I'm hearing from very connected people

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Yeah just give up for now. We have ammo to get us thru about a month and none in sight to re up. That goes for reloaders supplies everything from what I'm hearing from very connected people
Except for what mw said. I've never seen a range stop people from takin spent brass but times are a changin. Good luck

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
If I blast away at some paper this weekend with my G21 or HK45 I'll send you the brass :) I stocked up years ago and haven't had the time to get into reloading yet due to work.

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
If I blast away at some paper this weekend with my G21 or HK45 I'll send you the brass :) I stocked up years ago and haven't had the time to get into reloading yet due to work.
Sticks for brass!? : D
BRB headed to the range! :D Tomorrow actually. Just want .45 ACP brass or 9mm & .40S&W too? I had Bruce Gray rework both of my HK P30s over Christmas and haven't had time to check out his work until now. I hear it's like having God make sweet sweet love to your guns down by the fire.

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
BRB headed to the range! :D Tomorrow actually. Just want .45 ACP brass or 9mm & .40S&W too? I had Bruce Gray rework both of my HK P30s over Christmas and haven't had time to check out his work until now. I hear it's like having God make sweet sweet love to your guns down by the fire.
HK 45 and P30s sounds like a fun range trip! Those 45s are such nail drivers for me!

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I just bought 500 casings of .40 for my glock. Just looking for .45 for now.

God, i wish i had the cash for even mediocre smiths work on my 1911.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0

PM me your address and i'll ship off what I have of .45 brass. Also our dept quals are coming up this spring (and we use .45) so i'll grab all the brass that I can and send it your way. Usually we toss it in the trash so i'd rather it go to someone who can use it.

Rating - 100%
103   0   0

PM me your address and i'll ship off what I have of .45 brass. Also our dept quals are coming up this spring (and we use .45) so i'll grab all the brass that I can and send it your way. Usually we toss it in the trash so i'd rather it go to someone who can use it.
That's good shyt...wish I reloaded. Lol. Dc area is dryyyyyyyyy or crazy expensive. We got some comin tho.

d-boy

Zach Emerson DeBoy
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
I'm new to botl, but I was browsing the threads and love my guns and stumbled upon this one. I try and shoot every other day after work just for fun at my outdoor range. With that being said I can keep my brass without getting yelled at lol. I keep my range clean and have been picking up my shells and bagging them thinking I would eventually start reloading, but haven't had the time.

If anyone needs any brass just let me know, I have plenty of 5.56 and .223 casings (they are seperated, I know that they have a minute size difference) I also have plenty of 9mm casings some .45's and .38 special.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Today was the first time since december i walked into our local shop to see .223 actually stocked on the wall.
...it looks like we may have survived the scare of 2013!

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Today was the first time since december i walked into our local shop to see .223 actually stocked on the wall.
...it looks like we may have survived the scare of 2013!
Until the next scare..

I did manage to get 500 rounds of Winchester white .45 recently for the lowest ive been able to since the craze.