What's new

Canuckian in NYC

Linus

Virtualization Geek
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm digging your blog - very good job!
Thanks. :)

Are you a vegan by choice or was it a medical necessity?
By choice and for ethical reasons. That said, meat was never a big thing for me growing up and I can honestly say I don't miss it. I'm also a member of a Vegan Bodybuilding forum ;)

Welcome Aboard! Glad to have you and thanks for being out, I think there are a few GLBT and GLBT friendly here, but you are the first I've ever see be open with it.
Thanks. I'm rather open in life and am glad to make the decision I've made. :) First and foremost when I'm here I'm a BOTL and enjoy my Cameroons and DR cigars. ;)

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Welcome Aboard! Glad to have you and thanks for being out, I think there are a few GLBT and GLBT friendly here, but you are the first I've ever see be open with it.
Thanks. I'm rather open in life and am glad to make the decision I've made. :) First and foremost when I'm here I'm a BOTL and enjoy my Cameroons and DR cigars. ;)
I think you'll find that the brothers here -- regardless of their personal or political beliefs on GLBT issues-- are welcoming and accepting of all BOTL.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Welcome to the board and to our shared hobby -- and thanks for your openness, a good lesson for everyone.

I was always a vehement anti-smoker, got grossed out when my parents' friends smoked in the house and when my dad smoked cigars. I'd smoke once in a while in college and thereafter but didn't smoke regularly (or premium cigars) until I was in my 40's.

Last edited:

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Queens eh? Ever get over to Havana Dreams for a cigar? I go there occasionally. We have some herfs in the greater NYC area every couple of months, hope you can make one!

Linus

Virtualization Geek
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks again. :) I have to say, most cigar forums are incredibly friendly and this definitely fits into top spot for it. :)

I'll try to get to one of the HERFs. It's been hard because I tend to travel a lot for my work (hence why I rely on the forums to learn and talk about cigars). I haven't been to Havana Dreams, although I have heard about it. I will have to try and get there at some point. :)

Linus

Virtualization Geek
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely will keep that in mind. I'm supposed to technically teach the Eastern seaboard (from Florida up to Halifax) but I've mostly been to Mexico City, San Fran, Boston, Chicago, NYC, Philadelphia, Charleston (SC) and I have Kansas City, MO coming up.