What's new

CAO Brazilia Samba

Cigar_Jack

BoM May 05
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
CAO Brazilia Samba

The CAO Brazilia is a lovely large dark torpedo that uses a Nicaraguan filler and binder and a Brazilian wrapper. This cigar has been highly rated almost everywhere and probably one of the best full body cigars on the market. However the Brazilia is usually not one of the cigars I find myself buying often, but a few found their way to my door so after a few weeks of rest in my humidor I picked one out as tonight's smoke.

The cigar is well constructed it did not unravel while being smoked and the draw was bit firm at first, but eased up about half way through. This is one of the blackest cigars I've smoked, but don't let this scare you it is not overpowering. The smoke is heavy and chewy with a pleasant aroma. A woody coffee flavor is the most obvious taste in this cigar and teases you with hints of other spices. I burned this monster down to the band and even a bit beyond that before finally calling it quits.

I can easily see why this cigar is so popular, it is a beautiful dark cigar with a great flavor profile. I don't know if I'll ever be buying a whole box of these, but I will always keep a few singles stashed in the humidor.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
The brazilia is a pretty good cigar. I go have a few in my NC humidor. It is not a full bodied as the appearance might suggest. It tends to be a bit one dimensional but the taste is decent. It's probably not worth what most pay them. I got a pretty good deal on a 5 pack and enjoy one on occasion. The cigar is fairly unique in taste. It's not a must buy but it's worth a try.