CAO Cameroon Belicoso

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Length/Ring: 6 x 54
Shape: Belicoso
Wrapper: Natural
Strength: Medium
Nicaraguan filler and binder

Very nice looking cigar with no viens. Very easy draw and pleasant taste from the start.
First third was very smooth and creamy with hints of coffee and I would say cocoa. It was very pleasant to smell and taste.
Next third was much the same with a little more bite or spice to it. Ash held on for a good half the cigar but i was babying it.
The final third finished like it started, smooth and creamy. No bad after taste with this one either.
All in all it was a very pleasing smoke to me with just enough spices to make it interesting but enjoyable..
Not one for strong fans but mild to medium would like it I think.. Thanks to Tedski for this one and I will get more to age a little and enjoy...Hope this helps some of you guy's but remember, I am new to this.. :eyepoke:

sarnone

Mithrandir
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Nice review Pig...............I've only had the CX2 and it was a fantastic smoke. Will have to try one of these this summer.

Sam

Cigar_Jack

BoM May 05
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Cameroons are milder with subtle complex flavors. I like them as my morning smoke or when I desire something lighter. Try the Don Carlos by Fuente, a great Cameroon.