What's new

CAO Gold Maduro

Cigar_Jack

BoM May 05
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I just got the newsletter where the announced this cigar. I don't know about you but this thing sounds damn tasty. Basically the CAO Gold with the CAO Brazilia's wrapper or at least a Brazilian wrapper.

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Yeah, I was just reading about that too. I wonder how long before I see them at the B&M. I wish they would put in an MSRP with the release info.

Cigar_Jack

BoM May 05
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Off topic, I noticed your quote earnold25 have you been reading George's fantasy series I think the latest book is a Feast for Crows or something like that.

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
I just got the newsletter where the announced this cigar. I don't know about you but this thing sounds damn tasty. Basically the CAO Gold with the CAO Brazilia's wrapper or at least a Brazilian wrapper.
Yea I read it this moning as well, it does sound good.

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I'm really excited about this. As much as I love CAOs, I definitely have not had the stones to pony up $15 for a Vision yet (CAOs are good, but I dunno about $15 good!), but I would probably buy a box of the Gold Maduros without even tasting one. Their blends are always amazing and I'm sure this smoke will be priced reasonably.

TYLER

earnold25

Eran
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Let me know which ones you don't have yet. I'll see if I can find mine and them to you.
Actually, I only have the first one, A Game of Thrones. I was planning on picking up the rest as soon as I had time. That'd be awesome if I didn't have to spend my cigar money on them though :) Tks!

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
The Golds are really good, and making them maduros sounds super-great. I just picked up a Vision the other day -- so I'll see if that's any good soon. The price has to be a huge rip-off, but I couldn't resist.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
I didn't like the CAO Gold even when I smoked NC's heavily. There was no body and it was just too lite. May'be the maduro wrapper will wake this line up.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I didn't like the CAO Gold even when I smoked NC's heavily. There was no body and it was just too lite. May'be the maduro wrapper will wake this line up.
Yep. Same here. Just not my smoke. I like the cameroon.

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Looks like they're putting the Brazilian wrapper on the CAO Blacks now, too. That could make for a very top-notch smoke -- the Blacks are excellent sticks.

TYLER