What's new

CAO La Traviata Radiante Cigar Review Video

kaelaria

CigarObsession.com
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

This 6×52 sick offers an extremely oily, toothy rich dark chocolate wrapper with tight seams, minimal veins and a sweet chocolate and earth aroma. First light reveals a very oily medium bodied earthy flavor with a ton of rich smoke and a perfect draw. The first third develops to a mild-medium body or slightly sweet and nutty earth with a deep finish. 50 min in at the 1/2 way point flavors were very consistent, however the stick liked to tunnel and went out prompting a relight without further incident. The stick ended at 1:35 with slightly different but overall consistent flavors at the last third, moving to a slight caramel and nut combo, with the same great smoke draw and finish. Photography by BG Pictures. http://cigarobsession.com/cigar-reviews/cao-la-traviata-radiante-cigar-review/

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Nice review as usual Bryan!

I prefer the new corona size La Traviata, damn nice smoke and priced just right.

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Thanks for the review :thumbsup:. I was discussing CAO cigars with some fellow BOTL just the other night and the La Traviata came up. May have to add it to the list of things to try.

Dan

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Thanks for the review :thumbsup:. I was discussing CAO cigars with some fellow BOTL just the other night and the La Traviata came up. May have to add it to the list of things to try.

Dan
Dan, I personally feel you won't be disappointed, especially with their price point....in my opinion a damn nice smoke for a reasonable price! :cbig:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great review. I've only had one of the La Traviata so far but my experience was very similar - need to pick up a few more.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I may be crazy, but I received three free ones at a CAO cigar event, and smoked one of them there, and it did NOTHING for me. Maybe it was not in prime smoking conditions because of the event, which doesnt make sense to me, or I just got a bad one, but man I didn't like it. I do still have the other two, so I will give it another shot, mainly because they get such great reviews. Until then though, I guess to each their own. Thanks for the review!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im with this guy i like alot of cao cigars but i got about an inch into this one and used it as a lawn dart, and smoled a triple muduro from camaco to get the tast out of my mouth.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I had the same size La Traviata a few days ago and had similar burn problems. I still loved the taste, but will probably try some of the other sizes.