What's new

CAO Maduro Robusto

Cigar_Jack

BoM May 05
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
CAO Maduro Robusto

This cigar is a beautiful box pressed cigar with a very dark maduro wrapper. Prior to lighting it I could pick up hints of spice in the wrapper. It burned okay but did require a couple minor touch ups. I didn't have any problems with draw or falling apart.

The cigar gave off a decent amount of smoke that reminded me of the smell of baking sour dough bread. I didn't really pick up any hints of pepper and it did not burn my throat at all. Espresso and a dark chocolate flavor were the boldest flavors in this cigar with some nutty flavors coming out in the last half.

Overall this was a very enjoyable smoke and got smoked down well past the band. I enjoyed the flavors of the cigar and it is also very affordable. The only drawback was that it did not as evenly as I would have liked. I give this cigar an 8 out of 10.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I really enjoy the Belicosos. I have some Coronas that are really super tight and require a little fight to get them to draw. I had to cut the tip in front of the label. I do enjoy the mocha, leathery and earthy notes in these and they are very smooth and creamy right to the end.

Thanks for the review...

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Definitly one of my favorite NC's. I've enjoyed each one i've had.